[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Shakespeare Festival still looking for Volunteers!!

Justin Brenis jbrenis at bw.beachwood.k12.oh.us
Wed Jun 29 09:39:30 PDT 2005

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is still looking for volunteers!!!!

We are looking for volunteers of all shapes and sizes to man our 2005
summer season. Volunteer responsibilities include: setting up and
striking the (minimal) sets, in addition to selling concessions, T-shirts,
and CDs of local bands featured during the pre-shows.

Performances run every Thursday through Sunday from July 7th until
August 14th, and we need volunteers for each and every show.

Festival locations include:
- Cuyahoga Community College, West Campus
- The Shaker Colonnade, Shaker Heights
- Fine Arts Association of Willoughby
- Lincoln Park in Tremont

So, whether you're a student looking for volunteer hours, or an adult
looking for an enjoyable way to spend your summer evenings, come join us
in bringing out the Bard!

We will be holding a meeting, Tuesday, July 5th at 7p.m. at the Arabica
Coffee House at Fairmount Circle. The address there is 20630 N. Park Blvd,
Cleveland, OH 44118. There will be a form to fill out if you are
interested in being a volunteer this season, and we will be happy to
answer any and all questions you may have.

If you are unable to make the meeting and would still like to get
involved, or if you have questions prior to the meeting, please contact
either Justin Brenis, Volunteer Coordinator at (216) 469-9317

Thanks, and we look forward to working with you! this summer
Sincerely,
The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Staff