[NEohioPAL]"The Lords of Praxton" shooting wraps!

Peter Anthony Gould pag at littlebeth.com
Fri Jul 1 05:56:31 PDT 2005

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 was the last day of filming on "The Lords of
Praxton".  Post-production now begins as I must now happily edit over 19
hours of footage.

My heart goes out to everyone who worked in front of and behind the
camera, and who allowed us to film in their homes or on their property.
As I assemble the footage we shot over the past 12 days, I am moved beyond
words--the actors' performances, the hard work of the crew, and the
dedication of all involved are profoundly evident---we have crafted a
truly awesome film.  I can not thank you enough for sharing my dream and
passion, for your professionalism and good humor when working under
extreme conditions, and for your talent, love and support.

I will now like to thank my wonderful, AWESOME cast by name:

Brian Richeson, Monica Boone, Turrand Evans-Roskos, Rachel Appelbaum,
Carolina Ortiz, Rick Montgomery, Jeffrey Haber, Roxana Bell, Kristy
Kurowski, Gina Messeri, Sapphire DeFranco, Joy Borland, Tiiu E. Gennert,
Steve Messeri, Bruce Haber, Christine Haber, Jaclyn Inglis, Chuck French,
Victor Regal, Jason Quaigg, Maggie Arndt, Kat Sokolowska, David Rohler,
uBu Zurub,  Tumeka Harris, Mary Faktor, Tracey Evans, Eli Carr, Karoline
Kramer, Thomas Ferraro, Connie Gragalis, Christopher Bolwin, Rowan Kramer,
Alyssa Haber, and Katherine Haber.

And my small yet mighty crew who worked hard on location every day:

Evonne Fields-Gould, Elizabeth Gould, Abi Pink, Jaclyn Inglis-----the four
of you are absolutely amazing; your contributions are invaluable!

Big hugs to associate producers Quata Zehe and Joy Borland--thanks for
looking out for me.

And very special, heart-felt thanks to: Bill Gruber, Tracey Evans and
David Roskos, Dr. Andrew Hertz and Linda Rae Hertz, and to all the parents
and grandparents of our child performers.

I look forward to working with my post-production crew: Alan Tuskes,
Richard Krehnovi, Cornelious Gould, and Jamal Dillman-Hasso.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Remember--this is not the end of our
adventure--it is the begining.

with love and appreciation,
Peter Anthony Gould
director, "The Lords of Praxton"

--
Peter Anthony Gould
Little Beth Entertainment, Ltd.

**Will Turner:  "This is either madness... or brilliance."
**Jack Sparrow:  "It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide."
---Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl