[NEohioPAL]One more thanks for "The Lords of Praxton"...

Peter Anthony Gould pag at littlebeth.com
Fri Jul 1 06:14:57 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

My internet connection is going in and out, so I sent my big thank you out
in a hurry and failed to mention Karoline Kramer's contribution as costume
consultant.  Thank you Karoline; your inpute in color selection and
combination and fabric type, and your knowledge of history and literature
is amazing.  Together with costume supervisor and seamstress Evonne
Fields-Gould and costume designer Elizabeth Gould, you all made the world
of Praxton come to life magnificently!

Peter Gould

--
Peter Anthony Gould
Little Beth Entertainment, Ltd.

**Will Turner:  "This is either madness... or brilliance."
**Jack Sparrow:  "It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide."
---Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl