[NEohioPAL]festivals

Phyllis Levine pjlevine at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 03:27:33 PDT 2005

--0-212063615-1120645653=:96324

I have crafts, (bohemian style skirts, denim bracelets, etc) I would like to sell at festivals this summer.  Does anyone know where I can get a list of local outdoor festivals in the Cleveland area?
Phyllis

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.
--0-212063615-1120645653=:96324

<DIV>I have crafts, (bohemian style skirts, denim bracelets, etc) I would like to sell at festivals this summer.  Does anyone know where I can get a list of local outdoor festivals in the Cleveland area?</DIV>
<DIV>Phyllis</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTE0bG4ybmRjBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNhdWN0aW9ucw--/SIG=10vb8ief1/**http%3a//auctions.yahoo.com/">Sell on Yahoo! Auctions </a> - No fees. Bid on great items.
--0-212063615-1120645653=:96324--