[NEohioPAL]GLTF Names New Production Manager to Complete Management Team

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Wed Jul 6 05:06:03 PDT 2005

Great Lakes Theater Festival=20
Names New Production Manager to=20
Complete Management Team
Christopher D. Flinchum will=20
join the Festival beginning in late July.

(Cleveland, OH) Great Lakes Theater Festival (GLTF) named a new =
Production
Manager today to complete the composition of its seven-person =
management
team.  Former Festival employee Christopher D. Flinchum will rejoin
Cleveland=92s professional, classic, theater company on July 25 in time =
for
the opening of its 2005 season.  The hire reconfigures the management
structure of the Festival and fills the void created by the announced
departure of GLTF=92s managing director currently scheduled for =
mid-August.

=93Chris=92s history with Great Lakes Theater Festival makes him the =
perfect
choice to join our team,=94 said Charles Fee, GLTF=92s Producing =
Artistic
Director.  =93His knowledge of theater and deep experience in =
production and
management give him the perfect skills to guide our production team in =
the
future.  Most importantly, Chris is a good friend of the Festival =
family and
this hire feels more like a homecoming.  We are thrilled to have him on
board.=94

	Prior to joining Great Lakes Theater Festival in a management
capacity, Mr. Flinchum served as a Production Stage Manager for the =
Festival
on nearly twenty productions over seven seasons.  Most recently, =
Flinchum
worked as Director of Production for Cleveland Opera.  He has toured
nationally with The Acting Company=92s musical productions of The =
Comedy of
Errors and O, Pioneers, concluding with an off-Broadway run.  Other New =
York
credits include productions for Lincoln Center Institute, The American
Symphony Orchestra, The Women=92s Project and Mannes Opera.  Flinchum =
holds a
BFA from the North Carolina School of the Arts.

Since 1962, Great Lakes Theater Festival has brought the pleasure, =
power and
relevance of classic theater to the widest possible audience in =
Northern
Ohio.  The first resident company of Playhouse Square Center, Great =
Lakes
Theater Festival has called the Ohio Theatre home since 1982.=20

#  #  #

Media Contact:

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 241-5490 x317
(216) 241-6315 Fax
www.greatlakestheater.org

Discover Shakespeare's Great Company!
We are thrilled to announce our NEW 2005 season.  Subscribe today!
Visit our website at www.greatlakestheater.org for a complete list of =
shows,
performance calendars and subscription options.