[NEohioPAL]Drummer needed for July 15 & 16 Benefit ASAP!!

Mike Caraffi mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 05:14:44 PDT 2005

--0-1420216348-1120652084=:56849

I am looking for a drummer for a July 15th & 16th benefit at the Cassidy Theater entitled "Bad Girls... and the Guys That Love Them".  The benefit is a melting pot of musical theater styles and includes songs from Wicked, Chicago, Hairspray and Thoroughly Modern Millie.  The benefit is being performed with the help of Mallorca Restaurant, WTAM and Ambiance.  It's pro-bono work, but TREMENDOUS exposure and a great opportunity.

Interested parties please email me at mcaraffi at yahoo.com or call me at 216-355-3598 for more details.

Thanks,

Mike Caraffi
Musical Director

---------------------------------
 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.
--0-1420216348-1120652084=:56849

<DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for a drummer for a July 15th & 16th benefit at the Cassidy Theater entitled "Bad Girls... and the Guys That Love Them".  The benefit is a melting pot of musical theater styles and includes songs from Wicked, Chicago, Hairspray and Thoroughly Modern Millie.  The benefit is being performed with the help of Mallorca Restaurant, WTAM and Ambiance.  It's pro-bono work, but TREMENDOUS exposure and a great opportunity.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Interested parties please email me at <A href="mailto:mcaraffi at yahoo.com">mcaraffi at yahoo.com</A> or call me at 216-355-3598 for more details.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike Caraffi</DIV>
<DIV>Musical Director</DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTE0bG4ybmRjBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNhdWN0aW9ucw--/SIG=10vb8ief1/**http%3a//auctions.yahoo.com/">Sell on Yahoo! Auctions </a> - No fees. Bid on great items.
--0-1420216348-1120652084=:56849--