[NEohioPAL]Godspell at KSU-TC Theatre

dnadon at kent.edu dnadon at kent.edu
Fri Jul 8 05:47:05 PDT 2005

Summer Stock performs Godspell

Daniel-Raymond Nadon and the crew of Summer Stock 28 are proud to =

present our upcoming twenty-eighth season of plays=2E  This year over =

two hundred individuals from Trumbull County and surrounding areas =

will participate in our season=2E  Over 2=2C000 people will be in =

attendance for our four shows=2E  All of our shows this year are =

appropriate for the entire family=2E

We would like to announce Summer Stock 28=92s up and coming presentation =

of Godspell=2E  This play was conceived and originally directed by =

Michael-Tebelak=2C with new music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz=2C =

Godspell is one of the biggest off-Broadway successes of all time=2E  =

Based on the Gospel according to St=2E Matthew=2C Godspell boasts a strin=
g =

of well-loved songs=2C led by the international hit=2C =93Day By Day=94=2E=
  KSU-
TC=92s  production boasts Michelle Harvey=92s =93amusement park=94 settin=
g =

(with a roller coaster on stage) and some of the best young vocalists =

in Trumbull and Mahoning County=2E  The show=2C Directed by Renee Johnton=
y =

with Musical Direction by Frank McCauley and Choreography by Tracy =

Schuler will take place on July 15-17 and 22-24 and 29-31=2E  All shows =

are at 8pm except Sundays at 3pm=2E Tickets are =2412 for adults=2C =2410=
 for =

students and seniors=2C and =248 for KSU students and children under 12=2E=