[NEohioPAL]FYI about logo contest

DSELJAN at aol.com DSELJAN at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 14:35:24 PDT 2005

I forwarded the logo contest email to a graphic artist friend of mine.  She suggested I warn the list that if this were targeting high school or college students great....but to target professional work is actually "spec work" and many talented people will be offering their talent for free.  Personal choice, but be clear on the intent. The "contest" may not be that simple.  Free to choose and take care.