[NEohioPAL]Antique Sofa For Sale

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 14:48:27 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1122241707

Hey guys,

I finally, after several months, ok almost a year, got most of my stuff in  a
truck from Indianapolis only to find out that my 4 cushion antique sofa
wouldnt fit in my condo.  It would fit in the room but not through the tiny  doors
and tight curve from hallway to livingroom.

It needs to go to a good home.  I hate to part with it but I would  rather
let someone enjoy it than have it ruined by mice in the garage.  It  just got
here today and you will need to find a way to carry it home but for the  right
family I am willing to part with it.

I need to find another sofa and love seat or chair to replace it which is
why I am selling it rather than just giving it away.  It is in excellent  shape
and very sturdy, antique (all wood frame) it is a multi colored green  fabric
with high back, perfect for you tall men.  It has wide cushions  perfect for
those nights when you fall asleep on the sofa and is very very  comfy.

Please contact me asap if you would like to come and look see and  purchase..
Best offer takes it home... Let the bidding begin ... Please!

Thanks
Michelle
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1122241707

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2745.2800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hey guys, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I finally, after several months, ok almost a year, got most of my stuff=
 in=20
a truck from Indianapolis only to find out that my 4 cushion antique sofa=20
wouldnt fit in my condo.  It would fit in the room but not through the=20=
tiny=20
doors and tight curve from hallway to livingroom.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It needs to go to a good home.  I hate to part with it but I would=
=20
rather let someone enjoy it than have it ruined by mice in the garage. =
 It=20
just got here today and you will need to find a way to carry it home but for=
 the=20
right family I am willing to part with it. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I need to find another sofa and love seat or chair to replace it which=20=
is=20
why I am selling it rather than just giving it away.  It is in excellen=
t=20
shape and very sturdy, antique (all wood frame) it is a multi colored green=20
fabric with high back, perfect for you tall men.  It has wide cushions=20
perfect for those nights when you fall asleep on the sofa and is very very=20
comfy.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please contact me asap if you would like to come and look see and=20
purchase.. Best offer takes it home... Let the bidding begin ... Please!</DI=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>