[NEohioPAL]instruments

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 16:57:42 PDT 2005

--0-1857296383-1122335862=:91471

I have a few instruments that need good homes.

1.  Nathan Hale 88 keys piano.  Walnet finsih, recently tuned $600
2.  Galveston strat guitar.  $100
3.  Karara Les Paul copy guitar $100
4.  Fender Frontman 15G electric guitar amp $60

If you would like to test drive any of the listed instruments contact me at
screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net

--0-1857296383-1122335862=:91471

<DIV>I have a few instruments that need good homes.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1.  Nathan Hale 88 keys piano.  Walnet finsih, recently tuned $600</DIV>
<DIV>2.  Galveston strat guitar.  $100</DIV>
<DIV>3.  Karara Les Paul copy guitar $100</DIV>
<DIV>4.  Fender Frontman 15G electric guitar amp $60</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you would like to test drive any of the listed instruments contact me at</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net">screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net</A></DIV>