[NEohioPAL]Location needed - Madness Feature Film (cinevid at yahoo.com)

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 17:39:59 PDT 2005

--0-309469355-1122338399=:64752

Hi everyone,

Well after some carrot dangling that we misinterpreted as sincerity, we are now in need of the main location for our film, MADNESS.

The setting for the movie is either the only occupied house in a brand new development, or a farm style house with no other houses around it. (Our script calls for the characters being isolated so they can't run next door and call the cops.)

However, we can use a variety of locations to create the necessary illusion, but desperately need a house that's furnished, that we can use mostly at night from August 8th - 22nd of this year. We also need acess to the exterior for one weekend in winter after a big snowfall... or during one. (the movie actually takes place in the winter)

If you have contacts, access or even the actual location we would love to hear from you. We have no budget but will contract a deferred payment when the film sells. We will also advertise the developer (if we get a model home) on our website and in any articles written about the movie or news spots shot at the location.

Finally, the film is a murder mystery thriller, but absolutely no damage will occur to the home. We will also carry insurance for the duration of the shoot.

Contact: Bill Johns - director/writer/producer @ 440-796-7417 or email cinevid at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-309469355-1122338399=:64752

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Well after some carrot dangling that we misinterpreted as sincerity, we are now in need of the main location for our film, <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com.madness/">MADNESS</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The setting for the movie is either the only occupied house in a brand new development, or a farm style house with no other houses around it. (Our script calls for the characters being isolated so they can't run next door and call the cops.)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>However, we can use a variety of locations to create the necessary illusion, but desperately need a house that's furnished, that we can use mostly at night from August 8th - 22nd of this year. We also need acess to the exterior for one weekend in winter after a big snowfall... or during one. (the movie actually takes place in the winter)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have contacts, access or even the actual location we would love to hear from you. We have no budget but will contract a deferred payment when the film sells. We will also advertise the developer (if we get a model home) on our website and in any articles written about the movie or news spots shot at the location.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Finally, the film is a murder mystery thriller, but absolutely no damage will occur to the home. We will also carry insurance for the duration of the shoot.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Contact: Bill Johns - director/writer/producer @ 440-796-7417 or email <A href="mailto:cinevid at yahoo.com">cinevid at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
--0-309469355-1122338399=:64752--