[NEohioPAL]NUNSENSE 2 props and decor needed

CArnold515 at aol.com CArnold515 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 17:50:40 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1122339040

As you may have read or heard, we are producing the 4th  Annual AIDS Benefit
Musical with a staged reading of NUNSENSE II: THE  SECOND COMING at Cleveland
Public Theatre on August 15, and at Weathervane  Community Playhouse in Akron
on September 19 & 20.  These performances  will benefit the AIDS TaskForce of
Greater Cleveland and the Community AIDS  Network of Summit County.

All of the performers, musicians, designers and technicians are  donating
their time and/or equipment for the production, and we  are hoping to borrow some
of the needed prop and set items for the  show.  If you have produced
NUNSENSE 2 and/or have items we could  use, please contact director Curt Arnold at
the address or  number below.  Program credit and undying gratitude is available
to  you!

NUNSENSE II is staged on the set of "The Mikado," so we are in special need
of Japanese-themed props and decor.  In addition, we are specifically  looking
for:

Bingo cage with balls
Magic tricks:  appearing flowers and appearing cane
Sr. Mary Annette puppet
Pasta Madonna
Tit-Willow House

Any help you can provide would be appreciated!  Thank you!

Curt Arnold, director
_CArnold515 at aol.com_ (mailto:CArnold515 at aol.com)
216-941-6053

-------------------------------1122339040

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2668" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>As you may have read or heard, we are producing the 4th=20
Annual AIDS Benefit Musical with a staged reading of NUNSENSE II: THE=20
SECOND COMING at Cleveland Public Theatre on August 15, and at Weathervane=20
Community Playhouse in Akron on September 19 & 20.  These performan=
ces=20
will benefit the AIDS TaskForce of Greater Cleveland and the Community AIDS=20
Network of Summit County.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All of the performers, musicians, designers and technicians are=20
donating their time and/or equipment for the production, and we=20
are hoping to borrow some of the needed prop and set items for the=20
show.  If you have produced NUNSENSE 2 and/or have items we c=
ould=20
use, please contact director Curt Arnold at the address or=20
number below.  Program credit and undying gratitude is available t=
o=20
you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>NUNSENSE II is staged on the set of "The Mikado," so we are in special=20=
need=20
of Japanese-themed props and decor.  In addition, we are specifically=20
looking for:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bingo cage with balls</DIV>
<DIV>Magic tricks:  appearing flowers and appearing cane</DIV>
<DIV>Sr. Mary Annette puppet</DIV>
<DIV>Pasta Madonna</DIV>
<DIV>Tit-Willow House</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any help you can provide would be appreciated!  Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Curt Arnold, director</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:CArnold515 at aol.com">CArnold515 at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>216-941-6053</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>