[NEohioPAL]A Tribute to William A. Allman

BRAUNJC at aol.com BRAUNJC at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 18:10:29 PDT 2005

--part1_bf.5c101bb0.30183905_boundary

I am just a person, an actor in a vast community of performers in
northeastern Ohio. I was also blessed for a brief moment in time that now seems so short,
to know the man we for some, called Icon, some mentor, some teacher, and for
many, friend. I was so very fortunate to be able to share the last work of
passion that Bill had done, which was the show Deathtrap at Strongsville
Community Theatre. Now I find that it will be one of my greatest honors. Here is a man
who did it his way. He did what he loved to do. Truly loving the people he
worked with. Truly loving the art and doing it with the passion of a teenager.
He was amazing. Here was a man that for our community of thespians loved it
with a passion. I so admired him for that. I, as well as I know probably many,
will miss him deeply. He was there for me when I needed him just a few months
ago. Though many will remember his grand stories and sense of humor, his funny
shoes, and ties, his great gift to the theatre community. I will remember the
man.  who was loving and giving and kind. Most of all, I will remember my
friend.
Rest in peace.
Jeffrey E. Braun  7 26 2005

--part1_bf.5c101bb0.30183905_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am just a person, an actor in a v=
ast community of performers in northeastern Ohio. I was also blessed for a b=
rief moment in time that now seems so short, to know the man we for some, ca=
lled Icon, some mentor, some teacher, and for many, friend. I was so very fo=
rtunate to be able to share the last work of passion that Bill had done, whi=
ch was the show Deathtrap at Strongsville Community Theatre. Now I find that=
 it will be one of my greatest honors. Here is a man who did it his way. He=20=
did what he loved to do. Truly loving the people he worked with. Truly lovin=
g the art and doing it with the passion of a teenager. He was amazing. Here=20=
was a man that for our community of thespians loved it with a passion. I so=20=
admired him for that. I, as well as I know probably many, will miss him deep=
ly. He was there for me when I needed him just a few months ago. Though many=
 will remember his grand stories and sense of humor, his funny shoes, and ti=
es, his great gift to the theatre community. I will remember the man. =20=
who was loving and giving and kind. Most of all, I will remember my friend.<=

Rest in peace.  <BR>
Jeffrey E. Braun  7 26 2005    </FONT></HTML>

--part1_bf.5c101bb0.30183905_boundary--