[NEohioPAL]film shoot August 4, Akron

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 09:50:23 PDT 2005

Shallow Focus Entertainment is rescheduling this past Wednesday's shoot
for August 4.

Despite the July 27 shoot date being in the subject line and body of the
email posting, and despite my posting a week ahead of time (I've seen
shorter notice given), quite a few people contacted me with interest and
found themselves unable to shoot that date.  So, I hate to sound like a
bear, but if you're unavailable August 4 and you know that now, please
don't respond.  There are no auditions for these roles, and I set a cap
for how many replies I would respond to on a first come first serve
basis.  Several viable performing candidates were passed up only to find
myself short handed as Wednesday rolled around and only one of the four
actors I contacted was free to shoot!  I don't want to have to make it
that I overbook and invite ten actors out and have to send six of them
home just to make sure I have the four that I need!

Email me for a script and a meeting time and location.  The original
posting is pasted below, with the date changed to August 4.  Please
contact me via email or by phone at (330) 608-8760 and please leave
voicemail if you get no answer.

Sincerely,

Christopher K. Young
www.shallowfocus.com

Shallow Focus Entertainment is jumping a bit ahead of schedule with
production of Weapon of Choice due to the pending closure of a necessary

location.

We will be shooting three scenes with up to four males the evening of
Thursday, August 4 in the Akron area (Coventry township).

The sequence is as follows:

A group of young men approach a young woman outside of a rave in search
of ecstasy (the drug).  She tells them she knows where they can get
some, but they will have to overpower someone to get it.

Driving around in a car, she points out the place.

They enter a place of business by force, giving the appearance of
robbing it.  She is a kind of serial killer who has drawn them into a
trap wherein she kills people in the act of committing crimes she
instigated.

The scenes will not necessarily be shot in order, but will all be filmed

that evening.  Interested male actors ages 18-30 looking should email me

or phone (330) 608-8760 ASAP for further instruction.  Actors will be
given deal memos that contract payment on a rolling breakeven basis, and

will be provided with wardrobe (shirts and pants) which can be kept
after the shoot.

Actors who were unable to attend our recent auditions for principal
roles are encouraged to contact me.  Stay tuned for featured roles for
both women and men, as we are being catapulted by circumstance into
production!

Christopher K. Young
www.shallowfocus.com