[NEohioPAL]Gemeinhardt Piccolo for sale

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 10:01:57 PDT 2005

--0-1442540833-1122570117=:92527

Hi Everyone!

I have a solid silver, Gemeinhardt Piccolo that I'm trying to sell. Its a few years old, in new condition, and would be perfect for a middle or high school student, possibly looking to play for marching band. I'm planning on placing it on E-bay, however, if someone contacts me through NEOhioPAL, and can pick up the item,  I can offer you a much better price. (around $450 or best offer....its about a $1200 instrument!)
Contact me for more information, or a picture.

Hope to hear from you!
~Shira
sep219 at yahoo.com
(330) 207-1093

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1442540833-1122570117=:92527

<DIV>Hi Everyone!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have a solid silver, Gemeinhardt Piccolo that I'm trying to sell. Its a few years old, in new condition, and would be perfect for a middle or high school student, possibly looking to play for marching band. I'm planning on placing it on E-bay, however, if someone contacts me through NEOhioPAL, and can pick up the item,  I can offer you a much better price. (around $450 or best offer....its about a $1200 instrument!)</DIV>
<DIV>Contact me for more information, or a picture. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to hear from you!</DIV>
<DIV>~Shira </DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:sep219 at yahoo.com">sep219 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>