[NEohioPAL]4 sale-new line of sticks, stand lights and others-Indie dealer

Scott A. Myers scott at myersmusic.com
Thu Jul 28 13:04:12 PDT 2005

I have just returned from the Summer NAMM show and have acquired distribu=
torships for some exciting musical products. I am an independent dealer s=
o I do not have the overhead a large music store has hence a better price=
.
1. Carbostick -a synthetic stick that has all of the qualities and none o=
f the disadvantages of a wood drumstick. Prices are $20.00 per pair -carb=
o rods also available. I am using them for my various gigs and love them!=

2. The Maestro LED stand light. Far brighter than conventional bulbs.Neop=
al price-$33.00 @(MSRP-$39.95).
If interested, please reply and I can give you an exact price (including =
shipping) based on the quantity for each product. I am based in the Easte=
rn suburbs of Cleveland, OH. I am selling other types of drumsticks (illu=
minated ones) and great electric violins (about $175.00 with bag,bow and =
headphones).
Thanks for your interest.
Scott Myers