[NEohioPAL]4 sale-new instrumental, string technique books

Scott A. Myers scott at myersmusic.com
Thu Jul 28 13:06:53 PDT 2005

I have just retired from a 15 year classroom teaching career and am selli=
ng many of my new and unused ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS books. I have many copies=
 of the 1 &2 as well as ESSENTIAL TECHNIQUES and ELEMENTS for STRINGS 1&2=
. I have some MOVIE FAVORITES also, I am selling the books (many differen=
t instruments available) for $4.00 each (shipping not included).
These books are brand new and in perfect condition. I bought several boxe=
s of them last year and have not used them. I also have a few new conduct=
ors/teachers scores.These books are exactly what many schools use for the=
ir curriculum.
I am also getting ready to sell some keyboards (professional) and snare d=
rums.Let me know which instruments you need where you are located so that=
 I can figure out the exact shipping cost.
Thanks,
Scott Myers