[NEohioPAL]Bigfoot II "The Clan"

bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 1 13:18:21 PDT 2005

Bob Gray Productions is curently accepting submissions for Bigfoot II "The Clan".
All speaking roles will be paying.  Auditions WILL NOT be an open call.  After receiving headshots and resumes we will select certain actors to come in and read.  If you're not called in it means we didn't feel you were right for a part at this time.  Please send a headshot, resume and contact info to the following:

bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net

Or
Bigfoot
7575 TYLER BLVD
BUILDING C #26
MENTOR, OHIO 44060

Breakdown:

Male any race.  6'6" or taller to play a Bigfoot.

Males 35-50 any race, to play FBI agents.

Female 18-25 white to play girl who gets killed. Must look good in a bikini.(No Nudity)

3 males 16-18 to play punk, wigger kids.

female 50-60 African American to play troubled youths mother.

female 25-35 white to play a bitchy, gold digger.

males 25-40 any race to play hunters.

male 30-40 white to play a priest.