[NEohioPAL]THURSDAY -- Free performance for performers

David Benson dmbenson25 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:42:58 PDT 2005

On Thursday, August 4, Tyst will fling open the doors to our current
production of "Someone Is Going to Come" and let our performing brothers and
sisters snag any seat they like. So wander down to the Starbucks on 82 in
Aurora and then slide over to our lovely little Hiram College campus near
the corner of 82 and 700. Did you know it's as close as Hudson or Medina or
Bay Village?

And don't bother trying to call about tickets. The theatre is large and able
to accommodate a good 500 artists, if necessary. So just show up to the box
office and tell us your favorite story of, say, how you corpsed onstage and
almost peed your pants.

Running time is 65 minutes. Call the Tyst main office at 216-241-2510 for
further information. See you there!