[NEohioPAL]Got staff that interested in donating as raffle prizes?

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Aug 2 06:04:01 PDT 2005

I am having a fundraising for my nonprofit org. on Sep 17 with the
celebration of Chinese Moon Festival at Li Wah Restaurant, several city
officials and prominent ornigazation leaders will be attending, this is
our yearly fundraising for the Organization of Chinese Americans of
Greater Cleveland.

To complete a night of 8 course sit down dinner, Asian talent
performing, auction, etc, We planned to have raffle prizes available for
the attendance (usually 250 people). If you have items that you would
like us to use as raffle prizes for Organization of Chinese Americans of
Greater Cleveland's Sep 17th event, please send it to me no later than
Sep 5th at

Johnny Wu
President 2004 & 2005
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
1265 W 106th Street #1
Cleveland, Ohio 44102

Or you can drop it off too :)

Thanks!

Johnny

OCAGC is a non-profit, non-partisan advocacy organization of concerned
Chinese Americans.
OCAGC is part of the national OCA, dedicated to securing the rights of
Chinese American and
Asian American citizens and permanent residents through legislative and
policy initiatives at all levels of the government. OCAGC is part of the
national OCA chapters, more about our organization can be found at
www.ocagc.org