[NEohioPAL]FREE ITEMS available!!

Dana R. Herro musicangel99 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 06:09:47 PDT 2005

Hello all!
Having just moved into a new home, my husband and I have some items that we
would like to donate if any local theatres can use them.  They include:

a 10x16 large pink colored area rug (plush carpet style)
a 5x7 (I think?) maroon and navy rug with flowers
Assorted curtains and curtain rods - some are hunter green valences, there are
maroon ones, lace swag types, etc.
1 or 2 sets of almond colored mini blinds

If you are interested in any of the items, simply come to pick them up and they
are yours!  We are located in Tallmadge, OH 44278

Email me with any questions
Sincerely,
Dana Herro (MusicAngel99 at yahoo.com)