[NEohioPAL]HOME FOR SALE

Kelly Yager kelly at 3chord.com
Fri Aug 5 07:34:38 PDT 2005

We are currently selling a very reasonably priced split level home in West
Park (a great Cleveland neighborhood).  Here are the details:

=80Kitchen/Utility Room- Brand new cabinets, washer/dryer hookup, new ceramic
tile floor in both rooms.
=80Refinished hardwood floors throughout the rest of the home.
=80Neutral and tasteful colors throughout the home.
=80Bathroom- New pedestal sink, new toilet, new ceramic tile.
=80Brand new roof- done April 2005
=80Central air/heat
=80Home/ 2 car detached garage is vinyl sided
=80Unique layout
=803 bedrooms/1 bath
=80Huge unfinished attic (possible fourth bedroom/art studio)
=80Great neighborhood, within walking distance to brand new Riverside
Elementary School.
=80Asking price $112,900 (all reasonable offers considered, homes in that are=
average 120k - 130k)
=80Close to downtown.
=80Home is in absolute move in condition, everything has been done for you!

If you would like any other information please contact Kelly at
kelly at 3chord.com

Thanks!