[NEohioPAL]Aurora Community Theatre "I Hate Hamlet" Auditions

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Fri Aug 5 10:45:59 PDT 2005

Additional information to first posting on auditions for this hilarious
show!
We are looking for 3 men and 3 women - women should be between 28 and 65
and men should be between 30 and 55.  All of you who can "fudge" your age -
audition anyway!  Just as a reminder - auditions are Sunday, Aug. 28 and
Monday, August 29 at 7:00 pm at the Aurora Community Theatre in the Aurora
Memorial Library Building at the intersections of Rt. 43 and 306 in Aurora
- directly behind the Gazebo.  Contact me for any questions.  Thank you!

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com