[NEohioPAL]Feature Film Project

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 08:43:34 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1123515814

As you've read here, and in The Beacon Journal and Plain Dealer, Lucid
Vision Entertainment will be screening its newest release, Custody, at  The
Cedar-Lee this Thursday August 11, 2005 @ 7 PM. This will be the only  pre-festival
Cleveland Screening. For more information you can stop by
_www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html_
(http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html)

I'd also like to announce that we've started pre-production on our next
feature length project that will shoot later this year. Once again, we'll try to
cast this project with local talent if at all possible. The proposed budget
for  the upcoming project is 250K so positions will be paid. Once again it will
be  shot on a SAG contract.

I'd like to meet as many potential candidates as possible before we begin
any audition process. So I'm inviting you to bring your headshots and resumes
and introduce yourselves. I'll have a table set up in the lobby and will be
manning it myself.. At the same time you'll have an opportunity to view LVE's
work and decide if it's presented in a way that you'd want to be  considered
for future projects.

I will say that I have a tendency to cast all projects, shorts, features  and
music videos by familiarity. I don't do much advertising other than an
initial announcement.

I look forward to meeting all of you,

Eric Stuyvesant
Lucid Vision Entertainment

-------------------------------1123515814

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>As you've read here, and in The Beacon Journal and Plain Dealer, Lucid=20
Vision Entertainment will be screening its newest release, <EM>Custody, </EM=
>at=20
The Cedar-Lee this Thursday August 11, 2005 @ 7 PM. This will be the only=20
pre-festival Cleveland Screening. For more information you can stop by=20=
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/custody.html">www.lucidvisio=
nentertainment.com/custody.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'd also like to announce that we've started pre-production on our next=
=20
feature length project that will shoot later this year. Once again, we'll tr=
y to=20
cast this project with local talent if at all possible. The proposed budget=20=
for=20
the upcoming project is 250K so positions will be paid. Once again it will b=
e=20
shot on a SAG contract.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'd like to meet as many potential candidates as possible before we beg=
in=20
any audition process. So I'm inviting you to bring your headshots and resume=
s=20
and introduce yourselves. I'll have a table set up in the lobby and will be=20
manning it myself.. At the same time you'll have an opportunity to view LVE'=
s=20
work and decide if it's presented in a way that you'd want to be=20
considered for future projects.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I will say that I have a tendency to cast all projects, shorts, feature=
s=20
and music videos by familiarity. I don't do much advertising other than an=20
initial announcement.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I look forward to meeting all of you,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Eric Stuyvesant</DIV>
<DIV>Lucid Vision Entertainment</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>