[NEohioPAL]Re: Feature Film Project

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 07:32:28 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1123770748

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have responded. If I
didn't get back to you personally, I apologize, the response was quite
over-whelming.

I look forward to meeting you all tonight, as well as those who didn't
respond to the original email, but who plan on being there anyway.

This is what continues to make NE Ohio one of my favorite places to  work.

Eric

PS In some more blatant self-promotion we showed up in another paper
yesterday.

_http://www.the-daily-record.com/article.php?pathToFile=/articles/living/&file
=_life2.txt&article=1_
(http://www.the-daily-record.com/article.php?pathToFile=/articles/living/&file=_life2.txt&article=1)

Best of days to you all

In a message dated 8/8/05 11:43:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,