[NEohioPAL]Items for sale

Angela Kabasan a_devilish_chaerm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 14:54:28 PDT 2005

--0-310145938-1123624468=:98274

I know time is of the essence, so I will make this brief.  I am currently selling these items:

1 upright standard piano
1 upright wurlitzer player piano  (this is heavy!)
1 connelly redington pool table + accessories

I realize that pianos are a dime a dozen, so, I just want to put them out there hoping maybe that I will get something for the cost that it took for me to move them (any donation is appreciated).

As for the pool table, I'm asking $1600.00 for $3500.00 table and accessories (email me for the breakdown) that is in mint condition.

Thank you anyone who responds in advance. Thank you.

Angela

---------------------------------
--0-310145938-1123624468=:98274

<DIV>I know time is of the essence, so I will make this brief.  I am currently selling these items:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>1 upright standard piano</DIV>
<DIV>1 upright wurlitzer player piano  (this is heavy!)</DIV>
<DIV>1 connelly redington pool table + accessories</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I realize that pianos are a dime a dozen, so, I just want to put them out there hoping maybe that I will get something for the cost that it took for me to move them (any donation is appreciated).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As for the pool table, I'm asking $1600.00 for $3500.00 table and accessories (email me for the breakdown) that is in mint condition.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you anyone who responds in advance. Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Angela </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>