[NEohioPAL]Wooden Clarinet $900 reduced!!! also Heckel Bassoon for sale, and yard sale

Shannon Gunn pletchsr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 16:01:36 PDT 2005

Clarinet for sale:
For sale is a wooden Selmer 10S series clarinet,
serial number E8985, bought in the mid-nineties and
hasn't been used in 10 years. This is a wooden
clarinet in perfect condition. Also includes B40
mouthpiece. It has a beautiful tone, great for all
around jazz, band, and orchestral playing. Perfect for
the high school/college student looking to upgrade to
a wooden clarinet without emptying the pocketbook.
Contact me for pics/to try it out.

$900 OBO

Also, for sale, Heckel Bassoon. Website link:
http://www.vernacularfilms.com/bassoon.html
Serious inquiries only

Also, we will be having a big yard sale this Saturday,
Autust 13, from 9-3 and have the following items for
sale:

Trombone Mute Bag and Mutes - $40 obo
Scanner - High End - Epson Perfection 2450 Photo -
$250
Couch and Lazy-Boy Easy Chair - $75 obo for both
King Size mattress - $100 obo - 5 yrs old
Bread Machine - $20 hardly used
Food processor - $20 never used
Many other small household items, clothes (mens 2x
shirts and 36/34 pants, and womens size 12),
equipment, etc. Many things for free, including a
coffeemaker and a DVD-R/VCR combo drive that doesn't
work.

The address is:
2166 Oakdale Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the
above items or for pictures. I have also posted the
furniture and scanner on craigslist.
Shannon Gunn
216-789-5310
pletchsr at yahoo.com