[NEohioPAL]Sean Faris in REUNION

Johnny Wu - MDI johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Aug 17 15:44:47 PDT 2005

In 1998, Sean Faris was in my first film, it was his first as well, now
he's having another TV show called Reunion... I saw him yesterday on TV
at the Teen Choice Award giving out an award... I think they also have a
great marketing guy who is good at this.. (PR firm like Roger and Cowan
etc).. I remembered when he first moved to LA (he was 17y.o., he left
Cleveland after finishing shooting Twisted with me), he was struggling,
barely making it daily, auditioning and doing films for free so he can
get a name... When I was in LA, I would always invite him to events
(Premieres, charity events where a lot of named celebrities would
participate, etc) I even took him to the set of Charmed hoping he would
take the opportunities, but he never overstep his boundary, he was
professional, he was humble...  It is not because he's stuck up or have
a big ego, but he is trying to do the right way: by working hard,
believing in himself, auditioning constanly, going to acting classes,
and getting a good agent that pushes him... He made it now... This is a
success story to learn and help inspire others who plans to work in
Hollywood.

Anyway, check out thie show on TV ;) and cheer for Faris' success :)

Sean Faris stars in a new TV Show on FOX called REUNION.  It will begin
appearing Thursdays after THE O.C. starting September 8th.

Visit the official site:

http://www.fox.com/reunion/