[NEohioPAL]songs from local bands wanted for movie

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 18:54:01 PDT 2005

--0-1520745146-1124416441=:57218

I am an Ohio Film maker and have recently completed a feature length comedy entitled PASSING THE BAR. I am looking for music from local bands for the sound track. I am particularly interested in "pop-ish" sounding sounds. Also, since a recurring theme of the movie involves walking in circles, any song with the words "circles" in the lyrics will be of particular interest.

If a song is selected, the writers and bands will need to sign a release allowing permission for the music to be played during the course of the movie.

Since I am working on a limited budget, I cannot offer to pay for the song rights but will credit the band and writers in the closing credits of the movie. For the band, this might be a very unique and effective way to get some recognition for your music and a cool way to see how your song can be incorporated in a movie.

Please send CDs with music to

LaughaLot Productions
P.O. Box 313
Galena, Ohio
43021-313

Materials sent will not be returned unless accompanied by return postage and a self addressed envelope.

Please include all contact information (name, number and e-mail) with submissions.

Jim

--0-1520745146-1124416441=:57218

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>I am an Ohio Film maker and have recently completed a feature length comedy entitled PASSING THE BAR. I am looking for music from local bands for the sound track. I am particularly interested in "pop-ish" sounding sounds. Also, since a recurring theme of the movie involves walking in circles, any song with the words "circles" in the lyrics will be of particular interest. <BR><BR>If a song is selected, the writers and bands will need to sign a release allowing permission for the music to be played during the course of the movie. <BR><BR>Since I am working on a limited budget, I cannot offer to pay for the song rights but will credit the band and writers in the closing credits of the movie. For the band, this might be a very unique and effective way to get some recognition for your music and a cool way to see how your song can be incorporated in a movie. <BR><BR>Please send CDs with music to <BR><BR>LaughaLot Productions <BR>P.O. Box 313 <BR>Galena, Ohio <BR>43021-313
 <BR><BR>Materials sent will not be returned unless accompanied by return postage and a self addressed envelope. <BR><BR>Please include all contact information (name, number and e-mail) with submissions. <BR><BR>Jim </DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>