[NEohioPAL]MADNESS phase one complete

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 14:34:16 PDT 2005

--0-1413423462-1125178456=:53528

M A D N E S S
a feature film by Bill Johns

A special thank you to all who came out to our funeral scene and especially to Connie for playing dead!

The first phase of our shoot schedule is complete and we have some amazing results to show for it. My undying gratitude to our Cast and Crew for their tireless efforts:

Jami Ross as Megan, Michael Rose as Alex, Michelene Pancoe as Karen, Devan Lindsey as Leah, Laura Cool as Heather, Bernadette Mahar as Jenny, Alex Biats as Young Alex, Rick Montgomery as Paul, Shelley Marks as Bonnie, and Jeffrey Haber as Danny.

Each one is very talented and worthy of much more praise than I can express.

And to my small but mighty crew!

Andy Schofield, co-producer and 1st AD; Matt Collander, cinematographer; and Rich Perrine, soundman.

These folks came from places as far away as Canton, Youngstown, North Olmsted, and Wadsworth to be a part of this project and have shown me how vital and talented this area is.

If you would like to see some stills from the actual film frames, visit the website and click on the MADNESS links. (www.cinevidproductions.com)

If anyone is interested in investing in the film, there are a few interests left, but please contact Bill Johns - (440) 796-7417 for more information.

---------------------------------
--0-1413423462-1125178456=:53528

<DIV align=center><FONT face="times new roman" color=#c00000 size=6><STRONG>M A D N E S S</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT color=#c00000>a feature film by Bill Johns</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A special thank you to all who came out to our funeral scene and especially to Connie for playing dead!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The first phase of our shoot schedule is complete and we have some amazing results to show for it. My undying gratitude to our Cast and Crew for their tireless efforts:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Jami Ross</STRONG> as Megan, <STRONG>Michael Rose</STRONG> as Alex, <STRONG>Michelene Pancoe</STRONG> as Karen, <STRONG>Devan Lindsey</STRONG> as Leah, <STRONG>Laura Cool</STRONG> as Heather, <STRONG>Bernadette Mahar</STRONG> as Jenny, <STRONG>Alex Biats</STRONG> as Young Alex, <STRONG>Rick Montgomery</STRONG> as Paul, <STRONG>Shelley Marks</STRONG> as Bonnie, and <STRONG>Jeffrey Haber</STRONG> as Danny.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Each one is very talented and worthy of much more praise than I can express.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>And to my small but mighty crew! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Andy Schofield</STRONG>, co-producer and 1st AD; <STRONG>Matt Collander</STRONG>, cinematographer; and <STRONG>Rich Perrine</STRONG>, soundman.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>These folks came from places as far away as Canton, Youngstown, North Olmsted, and Wadsworth to be a part of this project and have shown me how vital and talented this area is.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you would like to see some stills from the actual film frames, visit the website and click on the MADNESS links. (<A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com">www.cinevidproductions.com</A>)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If anyone is interested in investing in the film, there are a few interests left, but please contact Bill Johns - (440) 796-7417 for more information.</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-1413423462-1125178456=:53528--