[NEohioPAL]looking for female villain for super hero film

John Martin newparablefilms at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 20:22:36 PDT 2005

--0-867941849-1125199356=:97260

Could you post the following:

I am looking for that special person to play a mid eastern villainess. Here is what I am looking for: Female, long, dark hair, dark complexion, mid eastern or can pass as mid eastern. Mid eastern accent a plus, but I can supply the dialog with an accent on tape to learn from. Please send headshot  and acting credits  to newparablefilms at yahoo.com. I must fill this role soon.

Thanks,
John Martin
New Parable Films

---------------------------------
--0-867941849-1125199356=:97260

<DIV>
<DIV>Could you post the following:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for that special person to play a mid eastern villainess. Here is what I am looking for: Female, long, dark hair, dark complexion, mid eastern or can pass as mid eastern. Mid eastern accent a plus, but I can supply the dialog with an accent on tape to learn from. Please send headshot  and acting credits  to <A href="mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com">newparablefilms at yahoo.com</A>. I must fill this role soon.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>John Martin</DIV>