[NEohioPAL]CASTING DIRECTOR'S WANTED for one day event

Mike Perzel Mike at TwistedSpine.com
Mon Aug 29 14:06:08 PDT 2005

--=====================_25607765==.ALT

TwistedSpine.com seeks two Casting Directors (one Television and one
Theater) to serve as Guest Speakers during our 1-hour ACTORS
HEADSHOT, RESUME & AUDITION CLINIC at this years Micro Film
Fest.  This years Micro Fest is September 24 and 25.

                 Event Description: Have you ever wondered what
Casting Directors and Producers of looking for in a Headshot or
Resume? This is your chance to find              out. We'll have
Casting Directors and Producers from Film, Theater, and Television
tell you exactly what they're looking for... and what they're not.

Or first Theater Director has a show running that same weekend and
has stepped down, and I'm looking for someone to fill my shoes as the
Television Speaker.

Interested Casting Directors can contact me via email

Thanks,
Michael Perzel
VP TwistedSpine.com
Mike at TwistedSpine.com

--=====================_25607765==.ALT

<b>TwistedSpine.com seeks two Casting Directors (one Television and one
Theater)</b> to serve as Guest Speakers during our 1-hour ACTORS
HEADSHOT, RESUME & AUDITION CLINIC at this years Micro Film
Fest.  This years Micro Fest is September 24 and 25. <br><br>
<b><x-tab>        </x-tab><x-tab>
        </x-tab>Event
Producers of looking for in a Headshot or Resume? This is your chance to
find
<x-tab>     </x-tab><x-tab>
        </x-tab>out. We'll have
Casting Directors and Producers from Film, Theater, and Television tell
you exactly what they're looking for... and what they're not.<br><br>
Or first Theater Director has a show running that same weekend and has
stepped down, and I'm looking for someone to fill my shoes as the
Television Speaker. <br><br>
Interested Casting Directors can contact me via email <br><br>
Thanks, <br>
Michael Perzel<br>
VP TwistedSpine.com<br>
Mike at TwistedSpine.com  <br><br>