[NEohioPAL]Murder Mystery Producers: last question please

Lynda Rodriguez impuffinstuff at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 10:32:46 PDT 2005

--0-409653968-1125423166=:35126

I'm ready to give this job to someone else...

My committee wants a list of available shows by Friday.  Producers who responded please
e-mail a list of available shows by Friday to be considered.

200 ppl attending a semi-formal awards banquet in a yet to be chosen location sometime in December... probably a Monday or Wedneday evening.

L.R.

---------------------------------
--0-409653968-1125423166=:35126

<DIV>I'm ready to give this job to someone else...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My committee wants a list of available shows by Friday.  Producers who responded please </DIV>
<DIV>e-mail a list of available shows by Friday to be considered.   </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>200 ppl attending a semi-formal awards banquet in a yet to be chosen location sometime in December... probably a Monday or Wedneday evening.   </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>L.R.</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-409653968-1125423166=:35126--