[NEohioPAL]TWISTEDSPINE.COM MICRO FILM FEST SUBMISSIONS

Mike Perzel Mike at TwistedSpine.com
Tue Aug 30 15:21:25 PDT 2005

--=====================_81634687==.ALT

8/29/2005
THE 2005 TWISTEDSPINE.COM MICRO FILM FEST SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE HAS LAPSED

The official deadline for this year's Micro Film Fest has past. In
order to be considered for screening opportunities for this year's
event, entries had to be postmarked by August 24, 2005.. Our festival
committee will be posting on our web site a list of works and
approximate screening times for all entries selected to be presented
at this year's event within a couple of days. TwistedSpine.com Films
sincerely appreciates the interest shown to our festival by
independent filmmakers from across the nation and beyond. Every
effort was made to screen as many works as our schedule would allow.
In order to present what we feel will be an interesting and
well-rounded event, we will be showcasing lectures and seminars by
some of independent film's brightest talents to be interspersed
throughout the two day event.. Speakers include, Johnny Wu, James
Renner, William Johns, Peter John Ross, Robert Banks and Al Tuskes.
Congratulations to this year's Official 2005 TwistedSpine.com Micro
Film Fest Selections and a special thanks to everyone that submitted
works. The committee had a hard time making final selections from
what was truly a treasure trove of wonderful, creative submissions.
All made on a "micro" budget! Also, thanks to everyone who submitted
scripts to our first annual short screenplay competition. Fine
examples of some of tomorrow's top screenwriters were represented.
But only one screenplay will win the title of Best Short Screenplay
2005. Another tough choice to cull from so many imaginative entries!
Please plan on attending the festival September 24 and 25 and help us
support the many "true" independent filmmakers that will be showing
their talents on the big screen. Admission is free, so let's make it
two days to remember! Hope to see you there!
For more information visit our website at http://www.twistedspine.com

--=====================_81634687==.ALT

8/29/2005<br>
The official deadline for this year's Micro Film Fest has past. In order
to be considered for screening opportunities for this year's event,
entries had to be postmarked by August 24, 2005.. <b>Our festival
committee will be posting on our web site a list of works and approximate
screening times for all entries selected to be presented at this year's
event within a couple of days</b>. TwistedSpine.com Films sincerely
appreciates the interest shown to our festival by independent filmmakers
from across the nation and beyond. Every effort was made to screen as
many works as our schedule would allow. In order to present what we feel
will be an interesting and well-rounded event, we will be showcasing
lectures and seminars by some of independent film's brightest talents to
be interspersed throughout the two day event.. <b>Speakers include,
Johnny Wu, James Renner, William Johns, Peter John Ross, Robert Banks and
Al Tuskes</b>. Congratulations to this year's Official 2005
TwistedSpine.com Micro Film Fest Selections and a special thanks to
everyone that submitted works. The committee had a hard time making final
selections from what was truly a treasure trove of wonderful, creative
submissions. All made on a "micro" budget! Also, thanks to
everyone who submitted scripts to our first annual short screenplay
competition. Fine examples of some of tomorrow's top screenwriters were
represented. But only one screenplay will win the title of Best Short
Screenplay 2005. Another tough choice to cull from so many imaginative
entries! <b>Please plan on attending the festival September 24 and 25</b>
and help us support the many "true" independent filmmakers that
will be showing their talents on the big screen. Admission is free, so
let's make it two days to remember! Hope to see you there! <br>
For more information visit our website at