[NEohioPAL]Vocal Instructor needed, yet again. Please help!

crosenth at kent.edu crosenth at kent.edu
Sun Sep 4 16:44:58 PDT 2005

I know this will be my third time posting this request, and I have had
several great offers, however, nothing yet has been able to help me
with what I am in need of.

I am in need of a vocal instructor that can help me with vocal
instruction and when the time comes, to help me with chosing and
learning audition pieces.

My name is Craig Rosenthal and I am a second year Theatre Performance
major at Kent State University.  At this time, it is sad, I know ... I
do not know my range, but I do, however, know that vocally I know I am
comfortable singing tenor.  I can read music a little bit, but more
practice is of course needed.

I have checked with one graduate student with the University but that
seemed sucessful/unsucessful on my part and I am currently unable to
get a hold of her.

My residence is in Streetsboro (15 minutes North of Kent State
University Main, 15 Minutes East of Hudson, Thirty minutes exactly
from Carousel Dinner Theatre in Akron ... and 15 minutes from
Aurora.).  If there are any vocal instructors in the nearest
surrounding area, please give me a call or email me at
galorteen16 at hotmail.com (330-606-4633).  Due to current gas prices, i
can only travel maximum thirty minutes from my residence...
(Streetsboro, Hudson, Akron, Kent, Stow, Aurora, Solon, Twinsburg,
Macedonia).  If you can come to the University< I will most likely be
willing to take in consideration your gas cost in the fee.

Please contact me as soon as possible.  Thank you!

Craig Rosenthal
(galorteen16 at hotmail.com)
330.606.4633 (cell)

Craig Rosenthal