[NEohioPAL]Look what's new with Beck's Classes

Meg Chamberlain MChamberlain at beckcenter.org
Fri Sep 9 15:26:20 PDT 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B58D.8097C97F

There is still time to sign up for the Fall semster at Beck Center.
We've added television and film for preteens.
Stage Combat for both teens and preteens.
And we have fabulous new teachers:
Jean Zarzour
Greg Violand
Josh Brown
Kelly Elliott
Joanna May Hunkins
Jennifer Hoffman
Michael Cain
Elizabeth Townsend
Maryann Nagel
Larry Goodpastor
Plus many more exciting new opportunities to learn more about the =
performing arts.
For more information about the classes please visit beckcenter.org
Don't miss your chance to work with the best instuctors in town.
Call 216 521 2540 x222 to sign up for classes now.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B58D.8097C97F

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>Look what's new with Beck's Classes</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>There is still time to sign up for the Fall semster at =
Beck Center.<BR>
We've added television and film for preteens.<BR>
Stage Combat for both teens and preteens.<BR>
And we have fabulous new teachers:<BR>
Jean Zarzour<BR>
Greg Violand<BR>
Josh Brown<BR>
Kelly Elliott<BR>
Joanna May Hunkins<BR>
Jennifer Hoffman<BR>
Michael Cain<BR>
Elizabeth Townsend<BR>
Maryann Nagel<BR>
Larry Goodpastor<BR>
Plus many more exciting new opportunities to learn more about the =
performing arts.<BR>
For more information about the classes please visit beckcenter.org<BR>
Don't miss your chance to work with the best instuctors in town.<BR>
Call 216 521 2540 x222 to sign up for classes now.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B58D.8097C97F--