[NEohioPAL]Reminder: "NBTV" pilot episode will be airing on Adelphia Monday night (9/12/05)

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 13:05:27 PDT 2005

Just wanted to remind everyone about our pilot episode which will be airing on Monday, September 12th at 10:30 pm on Adelphia cable Channel 26 or 52 at 10:30 pm.  This will be the first airing of our pilot episode for "NBTV," our live-action, family-oriented puppet comedy TV series, so please 'tune-in' and watch on Monday night.

We would appreciate it if anyone who can watch the episode, if they could take a moment and visit our web site at:
www.thenaturalbridges.com
and then sign the guest book with their comments about what they thought about the episode (good or bad).

So please 'tune-in,' watch the episode and let us know what you think.  Thank you.

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
Phone: 1-888-866-4877
Email:   President at thenaturalbridges.com
Web:     www.thenaturalbridges.com
“If you can dream it, we can create it.”