[NEohioPAL]Cleve Improv Mon., Sept. 12th 7:30 -- one buck!

PrestonWmn at aol.com PrestonWmn at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 21:28:10 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1126499290

Hi all,
I am onstage again at the Cleveland Improv Monday, September 12th at 7:30
p.m., doors at 6:30 p.m.  I'm doing all new material after playing clubs in
Seattle and Minneapolis on my vacation.  REALLY!
Come on out and show your support!  Normally it is five whole bucks to get in
but if you drop my name, you're in for only a buck.  Hey if I can provide you
a cheap diversion, I am all over that...
Marjorie Preston

"So many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged
anyway, so this, this is working very well for them," Barbara Bush told American
Public Media's
"Marketplace" program, before returning to her multi-million dollar Houston
home.

-------------------------------1126499290

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>I am onstage again at the Cleveland Improv Monday, September 12th at 7:=
30 p.m., doors at 6:30 p.m.  I'm doing all new material after playing c=
lubs in Seattle and Minneapolis on my vacation.  REALLY!</DIV>
<DIV>Come on out and show your support!  Normally it is five whole buck=
s to get in but if you drop my name, you're in for only a buck.  Hey if=
 I can provide you a cheap diversion, I am all over that...</DIV>
<DIV>Marjorie Preston</DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>"So many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged an=
yway, so this, this is working very well for them," Barbara Bush told Americ=
an Public Media's <BR>"Marketplace" program, before returning to her multi-m=
illion dollar Houston <BR>home.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>