[NEohioPAL]Got Verizon???

Celeste Cosentino tigerlily.celeste at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:44:11 PDT 2005

I am a local actor and theatre artist....and can manage to sometime
have a limited budget.
I have a wireless "share" plan with my roomate and fellow starving
artist.  One of our two phones was stolen....and we are hoping to
replace it.....ofcourse Verizon has told us that it will be 150
minimum to buy a new phone.  Does anyone have a Verizon phone...that
they do not use....or get a newer model and never got rid of the old
one????
I am willing to pay if needed.
Please email me.
tigerlily.celeste at gmail.com

ps-It has to be a VERIZON phone....
i still have an old nokia from when i had cingular....
but technology doesn't allow the mixing of the cell services:)
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you.
celeste

--=20
"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on=
."
henry ellis