[NEohioPAL]Articulate Voice Talent needed

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 08:33:43 PDT 2005

--0-614109445-1127576023=:39503

Hey All,

I'm in need of 5/6 well spoken readers to read a chapter of a contemporary novel being released very soon, October. Let me further explain that the characters are written from a Contemporary Slant. Not to say that it's hostile, crude or anything of that nature but I'm looking for true talents that can Sell the page, bringing the words to life.

2 males readers: Prefereably Black (30 something voice)
3 female readers: Black as well (prefered) (30's)

   one serious
   one emotionally flippant
   one Hollywood wanna-be

Would need to get together a couple times for a read thru. Book signing/ release to be at either Bossa Nova in Orange or an Art Gallery of similar design (anybody know of one on the eastside). This will be a stylish event as I am selling my work as much a style factor as good read.

Shameless plug!: http://rotateme.com/ site being built now.

Jamey
memakefilm at yahoo.com

--0-614109445-1127576023=:39503

<DIV>
<DIV>Hey All,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm in need of 5/6 well spoken readers to read a chapter of a contemporary novel being released very soon, October. Let me further explain that the characters are written from a <EM>Contemporary Slant</EM>. Not to say that it's hostile, crude or anything of that nature but I'm looking for true talents that can Sell the page, bringing the words to life. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>2 males readers: Prefereably Black (30 something voice)</DIV>
<DIV>3 female readers: Black as well (prefered) (30's) </DIV>
<OL>
<LI>one serious</LI>
<LI>one emotionally flippant</LI>
<LI>one Hollywood wanna-be</LI></OL>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Would need to get together a couple times for a read thru. Book signing/ release to be at either Bossa Nova in Orange or an Art Gallery of similar design (anybody know of one on the eastside). This will be a stylish event as I am selling my work as much a style factor as good read. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Shameless plug!: <A href="http://rotateme.com/">http://rotateme.com/</A> site being built now.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jamey</DIV>