[NEohioPAL]Selling Full size Deep Freezer

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 08:48:10 PDT 2005

--0-2140732311-1127576890=:20062

Hey,
We have a full size deep freezer that we'd like to offer for sale. We have no need for it. It's as big as your refrigerator but a freezer. We live in South Euclid where the freezer is in our garage in full working condition just waiting for your steaks, fish, chicken, and ben & jerry ice cream to live.

Asking $150 firmly for it. Take into consideration that a brand new freezer like this goes for atleast 600 at Sam's Club, 650 at Best Buys.

jamey
memakefilm at yahoo.com

--0-2140732311-1127576890=:20062

<DIV>Hey,</DIV>
<DIV>We have a full size deep freezer that we'd like to offer for sale. We have no need for it. It's as big as your refrigerator but a freezer. We live in South Euclid where the freezer is in our garage in full working condition just waiting for your steaks, fish, chicken, and ben & jerry ice cream to live.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Asking $150 firmly for it. Take into consideration that a brand new freezer like this goes for atleast 600 at Sam's Club, 650 at Best Buys.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>jamey</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>