[NEohioPAL]Financial core

AC Earing alanearing at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 14:31:58 PDT 2005

Ah, I can smell some debate cooking!

I've not gotten into SAG with the purpose of flying
under the radar until I'm ready to be SAG.

I understand that Financial Core is NOT the way to go,
and that those who go Financial Core are apt to find
their way out of being supported or recognized.

I'm fairly green, but I welcome any comment and advice
on this subject.  And, I'd like it to be uncandid,
because frankly, I've been a little bored with some of
the subjects flowing across the NEOhiopal Board!

Not that I live for drama, being an actor and all, I
just want some real responses!

Peace!

http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/Week-of-Mon-20050919/019152.html

> Yahoo! for Good
>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina
> relief effort.

AC Earing
Pittsburgh Actor, Model, Producer

alanearing at yahoo.com