[NEohioPAL]Open House

Janine Sarnowski jssarnowski at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 13:43:11 PDT 2005

An the side from my theatre/movie/Tv/Commerical work,
I have a shop inside my house, open only 2 days
weekly...BUT I have and OPEN HOUSE on October 1st and
November 5th from 10 am to 6 p.m. at 10 Lafayette
Street, Seville, Ohio.  There are decorations, signs,
baskets, throws, dolls, red hat bears, and even a few
antiques, etc. of all types of things. Along with
Halloween decorations there will also be Party Lite,
Home Interiors, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Mary
Kay, Stampin' Up, and more set up throughout the house
with specials and with raffle baskets worth over $50
each along with some door prizes.  Come on down or
call 330-769-4029.  Janine's Gifts & "Stuff"