[NEohioPAL]Holding Book Readers' Audition at Shaker Library

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 11:10:35 PDT 2005

--0-26879841-1128276635=:94161

Hey All,

It's been interesting to say the least. I'd like to thank everyone for responding to my postings (and rantings). Due to HUGE response, I've arranged for what we'll call the "Readers' Audition" on:
SUNDAY, Octorber 8th, 2005
Shaker Heights (main branch) Library
Shaker Heights, Ohio
2 to 5 PM

I'm not sure which room they will allow as of yet but something in regards to READERS' Audition will be posted. Sides will be available at the library.

Inviting all to come by. This should really be interesting. Actors, Authors, Video types alike, come and chat...I know a little bit.

Feel free to contact me directly at memakefilm at yahoo.com

Be Safe,
Jamey

*PS, I believe Mr. Sternfeld has recently had another 25th birthday. Happy Birthday!
Thank you for allowing me the pleasure to use this great message board.

--0-26879841-1128276635=:94161

<DIV>Hey All,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It's been interesting to say the least. I'd like to thank everyone for responding to my postings (and rantings). Due to HUGE response, I've arranged for what we'll call the "Readers' Audition" on:</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="arial black">SUNDAY, Octorber 8th, 2005</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Black">Shaker Heights (main branch) Library</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Black">Shaker Heights, Ohio</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Black">2 to 5 PM</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Black"></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial>I'm not sure which room they will allow as of yet but something in regards to READERS' Audition will be posted. Sides will be available at the library. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><U>Inviting all to come by. This should really be interesting. </U></EM></STRONG>Actors, Authors, Video types alike, come and chat...I know a little bit.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Feel free to contact me directly at <A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Be Safe,</DIV>
<DIV>Jamey</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*PS, I believe Mr. Sternfeld has recently had another 25th birthday. Happy Birthday!</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for allowing me the pleasure to use this great message board.</DIV>
--0-26879841-1128276635=:94161--