[NEohioPAL]Party at the Velvet Dog Oct 6th and Movie Studio Campaign

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 11:38:51 PDT 2005

Prelude2Cinema and the cast and crew of "Out of Darkness" invites you
to DARK WRAP FIVE
A Party for the TV Show. Cost $3. Free appetizers, Movie Clips and Cash
Bar
http://www.evite.com/alexmichaels@prelude2cinema.com/darkwrap5

Members of the Prelude2Cinema TV Series Yahoo group can get two tickets
for $5. To join the yahoo group, go to
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm

At the Party, we also plan to announce our new campaign for a Movie
Studio that will benefit the entire city. One of the first productions
 from the studio will be the TV Series "Out of Darkness," and other
productions will follow thereafter. The time for a Movie Studio in
Cleveland is long over-due.

This is the fifth time we have did a cast/ fan party at the Velvet Dog.
Please RSVP, so we know how many people are coming and also feel free
to invite friends. Details are online. We look forward to seeing you
there.