[NEohioPAL] Breaking in the business

Beverly Kristy bkristy at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 1 17:41:28 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Age? It's just a number.   A few years ago I walked into my first acting
class at North Coast Central Casting at age.......................... well
let's just say my children at the time were 28 and 29.  Nervous?  The page
shook in my hand when I did my first scene. But it was nonetheless
exhilarating.

The acting world needs all ages, looks, ethnicities. All it takes is a
willingness to dive in. There are many welcoming arms in this town ready to
nurture new actors. Believe me I know. Just watch this list.
Echoing Ben, go for it. You won't be sorry.

As for starting in film or theater, I say start where you have the most
interest.

Good luck!
Beverly Kristy