[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Ushers for Random Acts

Volunteer @ CPT volunteer at cptonline.org
Mon Oct 3 13:47:34 PDT 2005

Volunteer Ushers for
Random Acts in the Gordon Square Theatre
at Cleveland Public Theatre

Contact me if you want to check it out for free.
631-2727 ext 212
volunteer at cptonline.org

Thanks,
Sheffia Dooley
CPT Volunteer Coordinator

CONNECT a multimedia party in 3 acts
October 6-9

CONNECT is an evening of uncommon miscellany, multifarious git-down, trifur=
cated, and with heart.
Experience: Avant-garde hip-hop
Chamber music Video craftsmen
Progressive electronic music
Visual art B-boys
Interactive environmental installation
Performance painting Rock!
Modern dance companies & choreographers
Live funk & jazz improvisation Silent Auction of local art
Participating artists as of 8/30/05:
2% Milk, Erika Anderson, Brenden Beecy Todd Berger, Christi Birchfield, Ste=
phen Bivens Stacy Chech, Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre dj Doc, Greg =
p, Inlet Dance Theatre Mike Jones, Kevin Krumenauer, Jennifer Lott, Ryan Lo=
tt, Valerie Mayen, Michael Medcalf, Nautilus, Kyle Stanley. Bill Wade...and=
 others

SAFMOD
October 13-16

SAFMOD performance ensemble presents
MOMENT CAPTURED
MOMENT CAPTURED is an exploratory synthesis of multimedia technology and in=
teractive base performance combining live video, live digital music manipul=
ation and movement in structural environment.

VERB BALLETS
October 20-23

Verb Ballets launches its fourth "triumphant" season with its 'Contemporary=
 Artists Collection.=94
World Premieres include new dances by Verb=92s own Mark Tomasic and Robert =
Wesner, and a new ballet by artistic director Hernando Cortez set to an ori=
ginal composition by Cleveland State University professor and composor, Dr.=
 Eric Ziolec. (Funded by the Bascom Little Foundation.)
Completing the program is the repertory revival of Cortez=92s =93Sleeping H=
earing Seeing,=94 a Max Ernst-ian dreamscape, to music mixed by the famous =
DJ duo, Sasha/Digweed.=94