[NEohioPAL]Ohio City Units

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 16:57:26 PDT 2005

--0-1194043793-1128470246=:66603

Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know that we do have the studio apartment still availible in Ohio City ( 5506 Franklin Blvd, large Historic Victorian home ) the rent amount is $350.00 includes all utilities,Seperate entrance,bathroom, kitchen etc.

We also have a 1 bed room unit availible, large living room & bed room, dishwasher, located also on Franklin Blvd, close to downtown,westside market,public transportation. The monthly rental amount is $425.00 seperate utilities, If you are interested in either unit contact Joe at
(216) 543-1155

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Ps- I was asked a small pet is okay ! 6 month lease is acceptable

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
--0-1194043793-1128470246=:66603

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know that we do have the studio apartment still availible in Ohio City ( 5506 Franklin Blvd, large Historic Victorian home ) the rent amount is $350.00 includes all utilities,Seperate entrance,bathroom, kitchen etc. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We also have a 1 bed room unit availible, large living room & bed room, dishwasher, located also on Franklin Blvd, close to downtown,westside market,public transportation. The monthly rental amount is $425.00 seperate utilities, If you are interested in either unit contact Joe at </DIV>
<DIV>(216) 543-1155</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks !!!!!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ps- I was asked a small pet is okay ! 6 month lease is acceptable </DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! for Good<br>

--0-1194043793-1128470246=:66603--