[NEohioPAL]Piano for Sale - best offer for a great piano!

Christine Winsberg deekdiva at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 20:03:52 PDT 2005

--0-944082395-1128567832=:1172

I need to sell my beloved Winter Studio Upright quickly. Will consider the "best offer". I had been asking $1,000 but will accept $700 because I am running out of time...or the best offer. You have to see this piano! It is in excellent condition except for some chipped keytops at the very tips. Regularly tuned, holds a tune well, has a bright sound and a responsive touch. Mahogany case and a bench that has been newly upholstered. This will not last! Call me at (216) 397-5831 and let me know when you are available to see it.

--0-944082395-1128567832=:1172

<DIV>I need to sell my beloved Winter Studio Upright quickly. Will consider the "best offer". I had been asking $1,000 but will accept $700 because I am running out of time...or the best offer. You have to see this piano! It is in excellent condition except for some chipped keytops at the very tips. Regularly tuned, holds a tune well, has a bright sound and a responsive touch. Mahogany case and a bench that has been newly upholstered. This will not last! Call me at (216) 397-5831 and let me know when you are available to see it. </DIV>
--0-944082395-1128567832=:1172--