[NEohioPAL]re: gay event

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 14:23:02 PDT 2005

--0-239679047-1128633782=:32812

OKAY
I've kept my happy little gay mouth shut up until now but let me respond to this one.
PLEASE   FEEL FREE to have a straight-pride or blue pride or green pride event!  HEll, let's have a people pride event!

We all have things about ourselves that, through life, we are afraid to admit or talk about.  For some people it might be bedwetting.  For some people it might be the fact that they fathered a child and no one knows.  For some people it may be that they're gay.  Having been gay for 25 years and still not being TOTALLY out, I know how hard it is.  I know there are probably 16 and 17 year olds reading this who may need someone to say it's okay.  There may be people reading this who don't think it's okay.  That's okay.  Just don't get miffed that someone took the time to organize a day when anyone who feels that way can get together and say "hey, we're okay!"   (If you want to have National I'm That Babby's Daddy Day... YOU'RE ALLOWED!)

That's America!

You know, that place where we're free to assemble and celebrate ANYTHING WE WANT.  Hell, if you like Colgate toothpaste and you wanna celebrate it... GO FOR IT!   And I'm sure Fred wouldn't mind if you invited other Colgate loving artists to join you in that celebration.  I'll even find out when Colgate was first invented so we can do it properly!

Just celebrate LIFE people!  Gay, straight, black, yellow, Colgate using, Pepsi drinking...  Who cares?!  We're all here to do something... who knows what that is.. and all of us have been brought together in this artist's community to do what we do together... So, do it!  And do it well!

I think I've made my point.
Anti-straight... heh...  that made me giggle

Mary Thompson <mtmuzic at yahoo.com> wrote:
I had no idea you were anti-straight. Hell, if we held
a "stright pride" event it would be considered
prejudice. Remove me from the e-mail list immediately!

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________
There is a sister site to this list called the "NEoPAL Bulletin Board." Occasionally when "hot-button" discussions go on more than a day or two, the bulletin board is used. The Neopal bulletin board also has some other terrific features, like a searchable database for you to put your personal information, a place to post pictures and a chat room with a nightly 11pm gathering to discuss hot topics: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/neopal/
_______________________________________
Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the "from" or "reply-to" header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.

NEohioPAL mailing list
NEohioPAL at lists.fredsternfeld.com
http://www.fredsternfeld.com

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
--0-239679047-1128633782=:32812

<DIV>OKAY</DIV>
<DIV>I've kept my happy little gay mouth shut up until now but let me respond to this one.</DIV>
<DIV>PLEASE   FEEL FREE to have a straight-pride or blue pride or green pride event!  HEll, let's have a people pride event!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We all have things about ourselves that, through life, we are afraid to admit or talk about.  For some people it might be bedwetting.  For some people it might be the fact that they fathered a child and no one knows.  For some people it may be that they're gay.  Having been gay for 25 years and still not being TOTALLY out, I know how hard it is.  I know there are probably 16 and 17 year olds reading this who may need someone to say it's okay.  There may be people reading this who don't think it's okay.  That's okay.  Just don't get miffed that someone took the time to organize a day when anyone who feels that way can get together and say "hey, we're okay!"   (If you want to have National I'm That Babby's Daddy Day... YOU'RE ALLOWED!)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>That's America!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You know, that place where we're free to assemble and celebrate ANYTHING WE WANT.  Hell, if you like Colgate toothpaste and you wanna celebrate it... GO FOR IT!   And I'm sure Fred wouldn't mind if you invited other Colgate loving artists to join you in that celebration.  I'll even find out when Colgate was first invented so we can do it properly!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Just celebrate LIFE people!  Gay, straight, black, yellow, Colgate using, Pepsi drinking...  Who cares?!  We're all here to do something... who knows what that is.. and all of us have been brought together in this artist's community to do what we do together... So, do it!  And do it well! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I think I've made my point.  </DIV>
<DIV>Anti-straight... heh...  that made me giggle</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><B><I>Mary Thompson <mtmuzic at yahoo.com></I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">I had no idea you were anti-straight. Hell, if we held<BR>a "stright pride" event it would be considered<BR>prejudice. Remove me from the e-mail list immediately!<BR><BR><BR><BR>__________________________________ <BR>Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 <BR>http://mail.yahoo.com<BR>_______________________________________<BR>There is a sister site to this list called the "NEoPAL Bulletin Board." Occasionally when "hot-button" discussions go on more than a day or two, the bulletin board is used. The Neopal bulletin board also has some other terrific features, like a searchable database for you to put your personal information, a place to post pictures and a chat room with a nightly 11pm gathering to discuss hot topics: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/neopal/ <BR>_______________________________________<BR>Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely
 those of the person in the "from" or "reply-to" header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.<BR><BR>NEohioPAL mailing list<BR>NEohioPAL at lists.fredsternfeld.com<BR>http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal<BR>http://www.fredsternfeld.com<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! for Good<br>

--0-239679047-1128633782=:32812--